FOUNDER, EtairUS International, LLC – IT Consulting, Atlanta, Georgia (Sept. 2016 – Present) IT software engineering, system developer, and project manager
Prior experiences include
- Consulting Services: Information Technologies, Management Consulting, Health IT, Cloud, Big Data
- Development of Flight Information Display System and the Parking System programming for the Montreal Dorval International Airport.
- Development of CDC-partner enterprise level systems and online solutions.
- Oversight of CDC big data analysis in the field of epidemiology.
Past Appointments include
- Karna, LLC – IT Consulting, Director Health IT, Atlanta, Georgia (Sept. 2013 – Sept. 2016)
- Put in place consulting engagement and business strategies to capture work at the CDC.
- Helped grow the company from <10 employees to 200+ in 3 years with revenues growth of $15+ million.
- Managed and led teams of 20 to 35 consultants for delivery of high-level IT, Communication, and Management consulting services for different clients inside the CDC.
- Developed and maintained IT policies and procedures.
- Emergin/CACI – Consulting firm – Client: CDC (Atlanta, Ga)
- Program/Task Manager Aug. 2010 – Sep. 2013
- Project Manager/Team Lead Jan. 2004 – Aug. 2010
- Led team of 45 IT professionals for the development and support of CDC/NCEH programs; Contract amount: $20+ million.
- Maintained effective relationships with business partners and stakeholders at all levels of the organization to effectively manage the program and ensured the program objectives are being met.
- Defined and developed enterprise-wide IT project/program management practices, governance standards, processes and metrics.
- Executive Master of Business Administration (Feb. 2018), J. Mack Robinson College of Business (GSU), Atlanta, GA
- B.S. Computer Science – Software Engineering (Dec. 1994), University of Sherbrooke, QC, Canada