Experienced Attorney and Technology Director, with over 25 years of legal, product development, and sales expertise. Proven ability to successfully roll out new products through collaboration and utilizing technology and innovative methods. Able to lead cross-functional teams, while managing projects, supporting business goals and implementing tech projects/products. Strong ability to manage teams and large-scale projects.
- Successful launch of products and business procedures in top tier firms and businesses, including software, security measures, and training.
- Successfully brought several products and companies to market success from ground zero in under two years.
- Experienced with legal, corporate, government, service provider, law enforcement and educational business models
- Demonstrated excellence of communication and presenting concepts to all levels to provide optimum solutions and resolve issues
- eDiscovery Tools, including Summation, Relativity, Ipro, and Law, Cybersecurity, Malware, FTK, Forensic Tools (including mobile and enterprise), Data Analytics, All Document Management Systems, Enterprise Search Databases, West km (knowledge management systems), TotalSearch, Sharepoint, Oracle, Java, XML, HTML, Sun Microsoft, Microsoft Applications; Basic knowledge of SQL through MSSQL; VMWare, Cisco, Data Storage Solutions, Citrix, hardware systems, security systems, and corporate environments.
- University of New Mexico, Juris Doctorate
- University of New Mexico, BAS
- Jurisi – Managing Director
- Max Innovations, LLC. – Counsel/Strategic Director
- AccessData – Legal Solutions Account Executive
- Thomson Reuters – Product Specialist/Project Manager
- King and Spalding – Knowledge Management Product Specialist
- 2nd Judicial District – Assistant District Attorney
- UNM/CNM – Adjunct Professor